How does Top-Coach get your personal data?
Top-Coach collects personal data in the following ways:
• You use the services of Top-Coach;
• You have an agreement with Top-Coach;
• You sign up to receive a Top-Coach e-book, White paper or article;
• You visit the Top-Coach website;
• Contact Top-Coach;
• You fill in the contact form on the website;
• You book a session via the Top-Coach website;
• You create an account on the Top-Coach website.
Which personal data does Top-Coach process?
Top-Coach processes your personal data because you use its services, have an agreement with it and/or because you provide Top-Coach with these data yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data Top-Coach processes:
• First and last name;
• E-mail address;
• Phone number;
• Address details (Street name, Postal code & City);
• Date of birth;
• Payment information, such as your IBAN account number
• Other personal data that you actively provide, for example in your correspondence or that you provide to Top-Coach by telephone;
When you visit the Top-Coach website, it automatically collects the information sent to Top-Coach by your computer, mobile device, or other device with which you visit the website. Such information shall include, but not be limited to, the following
• Your location data;
• Statistics on pages viewed, traffic to and from the Top-Coach website;
• IP address;
• Information that it collects with the help of cookies.
Top-Coach does not intend to collect personal data from persons younger than 16 years of age. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian.
However, Top-Coach cannot always check whether a website visitor/client is older than 16 years of age. If you are convinced that Top-Coach has collected personal data about a minor without permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and Top-Coach will delete this information.
Top-Coach does not collect more personal data than is necessary for the proper conduct of business and/or the provision of services. If you do not wish to provide certain personal details, Top-Coach may be unable to provide the (requested) services.
What are the purposes and principles for the processing of your personal data?
Top-Coach processes the personal data for the following purposes:
The provision of services: Top-Coach collects and uses the necessary personal data in connection with entering into a contract, for example to make an offer, to conclude and execute the contract and/or to give advice;
• You can contact Top-Coach using the contact form on the website;
• To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary in order to carry out the service;
• Sending one or more e-mails relating to the agreement and/or services;
• Sending Top-Coach e-books, White papers or articles;
• Inform about changes in its services/products;
• To create a personal account on its website;
• To grant access to your personal account;
• Handling your payment;
• Compliance with legal obligations;
• Analysing your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the offer of products or services to your preferences;
Automated decision making
Top-Coach does not make decisions on the basis of automated processing on matters that could have (significant) consequences for individuals. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems without a person (e.g. a Top-Coach employee) in between.
How long does Top-Coach store your personal data?
Top-Coach will not retain your personal information for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your personal information is collected. Top-Coach applies a term of 1 year after expiry of the agreement or service provision and/or invoice. After that, the personal data will be destroyed or anonymised. The law may prescribe a different retention period. If this is the case, Top-Coach shall comply with the statutory retention period. In that case, only specific personal data will be stored for the duration of the statutory retention period.
Does Top-Coach share your personal data with third parties?
Top-Coach will share your personal data with various third parties as well:
• This is necessary for the execution of the agreement and/or the delivery of the services;
• You have given your permission for this;
• To comply with a legal obligation.
Top-Coach enters into a processing agreement with companies that process your data on behalf of Top-Coach in order to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Top-Coach remains responsible for these processing operations. In addition, it may happen that Top-Coach provides your personal data to other third parties. It will only do so after you have given your express consent.
Top-Coach does not sell your personal information to third parties. If Top-Coach wishes to process your personal data for commercial purposes, it will only do so with your express consent. In that case, you can withdraw your consent at any time without giving any reason.
Cookies, or similar techniques, used by Top-Coach
Top-Coach uses functional and tracking cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone on your first visit to this website.
Top-Coach uses Analytics cookies, which anonymously process the surfing behaviour not of individuals but of large numbers of visitors into graphs and patterns that help Top-Coach to improve and optimize its website. Google Analytics is a service of the American company Google. A cookie is placed by Google via Top-Coach’s website. This way Top-Coach can keep track of and receive reports on how visitors use the Top-Coach website. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Top-Coach has no influence on this. Top-Coach has not allowed Google to use the information obtained for other Google services.
Google anonymizes the collected information as much as possible. Your IP address will not be provided. The information is transferred to Google and stored on servers in the United States. Google states that it will comply with the Privacy Shield principles. In this way, an adequate level of protection is provided for the processing of any personal data.
If you do not wish to be included in our Google Analytics statistics, you can use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Your rights as a data subject
As a data subject, you have a number of rights with regard to the personal data we process from you:
• You have the right to view the personal data that Top-Coach processes;
• You have the right to have those personal data corrected or deleted;
• Right to object to the use of personal data for marketing purposes;
• You have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Top-Coach;
• You have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have about you in a computer file to you or to another organisation you have mentioned.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or for the withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to: email@example.com
In order to be sure that the request for inspection has been made by you, Top-Coach asks you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. Make your passport photo, passport number and Social Security number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. Top-Coach will always respond to your request within 4 weeks.
Right to complain to supervising Authority
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, Top-Coach would be happy to hear from you. You can contact Top-Coach about this. Top-Coach would also like to point out to you that you have the opportunity to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the “Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens”, the Dutch supervising authority on Personal Data . You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons.
How does Top-Coach protect your personal data?
• Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall;
o From having a personal password for each person working for Top-Coach to log in to the digital system;
o Closed cabinets;
o Using SSL – connection;
Store data on a secure cloud.
If you feel that your data is not secure or there are indications of misuse, please contact Top-Coach.
If, despite the measures, there is a data leak, Top-Coach has a procedure for correctly registering or reporting it.
Top-Coach contact details
3404 CW IJsselstein
Phone number: +31 (0)30-2006761
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This page was last updated on May 24, 2018.