Six (6) weekly coaching sessions of each 1 1/2 hour.
Coaching is focused on effective ways to approach a coaching question and the related root causes. The result for the executive and/or entrepreneur is a desirable executive performance improvement – specifically with regard to the issue raised. For example, if you recognize one or more of the following statements, this coaching is for you:
- I have that unresolved disagreement with my boss, co-supervisor, management team member / members, key account management team member or with my team – I do not know how to start looking for a solution
- I have an important (international) discussion and want to come across and present myself clearly
- I have just begun in this job in a new company and of course I want to be successful, but I feel a total newcomer and uncomfortable in this environment and I sometimes have no idea what to do
- I have specific sales challenges and I like to improve my sales performance
Then True Change ™ Executive Coaching is for you – This process integrates experiences and information from my personal international executive career, human behavior biology, neuroscience and various forms of psychology, including occupational, social, organizational and energy psychology in a result-oriented structure;
- You have improved collaboration (Supervisory Board, Supervisory Board, Boss, Co-Management Team, Team)
- You are more self-assured in your function/role
- You have a desired level of performance improvement – specifically with regard to the issue raised
True Change™ Executive Coaching – Result Oriented Stepwise Plan
In my coaching work I use my proprietary “True Change™ Executive Coaching” -amongst others based upon human behavioural biology, neuroscience and an integration of different forms of psychology for example, industrial, organisational, social and energy psychology.
Based on my personal and extensive executive experience, I have come to conclude that there are five (5) logical steps that need to happen to identify and remove executive performance barriers and to ultimately achieve success and fulfilment:
- Become aware of the current biggest executive improvement performance fallacies
- Become aware of the single most important success factor determining the outcome of executive performance
- Create self-awareness
- Find leverage to personal change – making personal changes with impact
- Make personal changes, resulting in sustainable executive performance improvement, improved “Quality of Life” and prevention or speedier recovery management of burnout
- I coach in-person and online via Zoom™ or Skype™ Video and work in the Dutch or English language.
- Telephone support is available during weekdays
- A ‘follow-up coaching track’ consists of two coaching sessions of each one (1) hour per month. This follow-up coaching has a minimum length of three (3) months and becomes dependent upon client need after this period.